The online Master of Education in Higher Education is for students who are looking for an advanced understanding of the skills necessary to lead on a college or university campus and support the implementation of the institution’s mission and vision. The curriculum uses a Christ-centered, interdisciplinary foundation to train students to make a significant contribution in fields ranging from higher education administration, student personnel work, university development/advancement, and teaching on the college level. Students can choose from two concentration tracks: administration track or instructional track.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended as an undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, or graduate student
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members
- A statement of purpose outlining reasons for seeking admission, answering each question with approximately 150 words, as this is considered a writing sample
- A current professional résumé
- Satisfactory scores on the verbal and quantitative or analytical sections of the GRE (a student with a satisfactory GPA may enroll their first semester without a GRE score; the GRE must be completed prior to the second semester)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges