Enroll in this online masters in curriculum and instruction and advance professional opportunities. This program is designed for educators wishing to stay connected to teaching while working with other teachers. Further your education and opportunities by becoming an instructional leader.
This online curriculum and instruction degree features a Christ-centered, faith-based perspective. Integrating academic instruction, community service, and guided reflection, this program provides the knowledge and skills needed to become a:
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Curriculum and Content Coordinator
- Academic Specialist/Facilitator
- Instructional Coach
- Grade Level/Department Chair
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Dallas Baptist University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGRE, MAT
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- The candidate’s formal defense will be presented to members of the Educator Preparation Board and will take place on the main campus each semester.