Dallas Baptist University offers the online Master of Arts in Management. This degree prepares current and future general managers to effectively lead global organizations to success. Focused on developing effective decision makers, the program fosters insightful understanding in areas such as: talent management, production quality, project and financial management, annual planning, and operational process compliance.
The M.A. in Management develops these practical skills:
- preparation of annual budgets and variance analyses
- sales management and policy development
- recruiting and retaining top talent
- effective operational processes
- investment and cash strategies
- employee development
- production activities
- quality and control
- safety standards
- A Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU's mission.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Five or more years of significant, substantive managerial/leadership experience that may be evidenced through resumé review, applicant interview, or employer recommendations.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges