Dallas Baptist University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Management. This program provides advanced study of theory and evolving practices as seen through perspectives offered by real world experiences. Courses are offered from a wide range of management topics, allowing students the opportunity to study concepts and issues specific to their personal career needs. Because today’s business environment is especially dynamic, special attention is given throughout the program to the complex aspects of organizational change.
- Build the skills necessary for successful change management by in-depth study of the change management process.
- Examine the human problems of adjustment, communication, and performance in the organizational structure.
- Personalize your program to enhance your career growth with courses in ethics, leadership, work teams, negotiations, communication, employment law, compensation, operations and quality, or international management.
- A conferred bachelor’s or masters’ degree
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Letter of Intent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Current professional resume
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU’s mission
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges