Dallas Baptist University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management. This program provides the student with practical and theoretical knowledge of the HR discipline with special attention given to litigation issues, compensation and performance strategies, and selection and development of human resources.
- Study the present-day effects of the history and theory of employment law, along with current legal issues facing organizations.
- Gain the knowledge and skills necessary for the development of a useful selection program.
- Explore compensation administration in depth, including planning and budgeting from departmental to organizational levels.
- Learn to identify the developmental challenges facing individuals during their career, with special emphasis on career search and planning strategies.
- Global managers may choose courses with an international emphasis.
- A conferred bachelor’s or masters’ degree
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Letter of Intent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Current professional resume
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU’s mission
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges