Bachelor of Business Studies in Management
At Dallas Baptist University students can earn their Bachelor of Business Studies in Management. A degree in Business Studies will provide a broad professional foundation in all functional areas of business. This will help students expand their skills and knowledge to enter into the business management and marketing departments of the business world. This degree is available online.
The Business Studies Management curriculum will provide students with the skills and knowledge for effective and efficient business and people management. Some of the subjects that students will focus on will be marketing, accounting, management, business law and finance. Students will also be introduced to skills such as: time management, leadership, communication, good planning, teamwork, the ability to multi-task under pressure and literacy skills for report writing.
Students graduating with the Bachelor of Business Studies in Management degree will have obtained the necessary skills that are required to obtain upper-level management positions in the workforce. Students may go on to fulfilling careers in finance, marketing, advertising, human resources or even economics. Graduates will be able to:
- Apply knowledge to problem solving.
- Identify Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Evaluate information and decide what is valuable and useful.
- Come to a conclusion based on the information provided to them.
- Show leadership and organizational skills, working in teams toward common objectives.
- Be able to understand financial information that impacts management related decisions.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :credits
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.