Associate of Arts (A.A.)
Dallas Baptist University offers an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree completely online. The Associate of Arts is a broad-based liberal arts degree. Students can use this degree as a foundation for most majors to further their education. The academic program of the associate degree gives students the groundwork that helps students live their adult lives as mature, intellectually-integrated people.
Prospective students will need to complete the application process for Dallas Baptist University to be considered for enrollment. Some of the skills and knowledge students will gain from these courses in this degree included, mathematics, humanities and social sciences.
Graduates from the Associate of Arts program are eligible to pursue careers in a variety of different fields, some of which are listed as follows:
- Medical & Nursing
- Applied Science
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- Industrial Technology
- Public Service
After completion of the courses students must meet several criteria to be eligible to graduate.
- Students will need to maintain the minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 in order to graduate.
- Students are required to meet the requirements for a prescribed degree curriculum and be recommended by the Associate Degree Department for graduation.
- Students are required to participate in the graduation program of the university, unless prior approval is obtained form the Registrar.
- Complete one-half of the Chapel credits required for a bachelor's degree candidate.
- Complete the required course hours for the specific degree.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :credits
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.