Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Dakota Wesleyan University provides registered nurses with the knowledge and skills required to advance their careers, unlock new opportunities, and give back to their communities. Built upon the core values of learning, leadership, faith, and service, the curriculum includes core nursing courses which focus on enhancing skills in:
- Leadership and management
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Nursing research and evidence-based practice
- Health promotion
- Health assessment
- Service to community
- Care of families, populations, and communities
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 125 credits for completion including transfer credits and credits earned via professional work experience.
- Nursing and General Education program: 42 credits
- Active, unencumbered RN license to practice nursing in the state of residence
- An associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 (conditional admit with GPA of 2.25-2.49)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.