The online Graduate Certificate in Information Technology provides students with exposure to emerging technologies so they can adopt advanced technology into business environments. The program is ideal for non-IT professionals taking on IT responsibilities, as well as current IT professionals looking to advance their careers.
Coursework includes topics in information systems, web application development, and more. Students in this online IT degree will gain skills in creating dynamic websites.
Some of the courses available to students include:
- Information systems
- Project and change management
- Web application development
- IT infrastructure, technology, and network management
- Enterprise modeling and data management
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering