Dakota State University offers the online BBA with a concentration in Business Technology. Students will develop an understanding of modern business practices and prepare to lead a technical team. This program will prepare students to learn to write and maintain computer programs and information systems that make businesses more effective.
Potential career opportunities:
- Project/product Implementation Coordinator
- Software/Product Development Manager
- Business intelligence analyst
- Project manager
- First time freshmen under the age of 24 must meet one of three of the following requirements: ACT composite score (18 or above), or SAT Reasoning Test Math and Critical Reading (sub-score of 870 or above); cumulative 2.6 GPA (4.0 scale) or higher; rank in upper 60% of high school graduating class.
- Prerequisite courses in English, math, laboratory science, social science, fine arts, and computer science are also recommended in order to be accepted into a bachelor’s program.
- For students over the age of 24: must have graduated from high school, completed the GED with a combined score of a minimum of 2250 and a minimum of 410 on each test, or met state requirements for the high school equivalency certificate.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission