Quality Improvement Certificate
The online Quality Improvement Certificate program from Dakota County Technical College provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to improve the operations and functionality of their business or organization. Courses explore the areas of:
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Effective Business Communication
- Creativity & Problem Solving
- Managing Customer Service
- Multicultural Conflict Resolution
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$183.93
Out of State Rate:$183.93
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee: (per credit): $17.65
- Hybrid Course Fee: (per credit): $21.45
International Students Accepted:Yes
Some courses may be hybrid or include on-campus components.
- High school transcripts or GED certificate
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The following states have not authorized DCTC to offer distance education to their residents: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington D.C., West Virginia, and Wyoming.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.