Dakota County Technical College
National CDA Training Program - Certificate
Dakota County Technical College can provide students with the courses to complete the National CDA Training program and obtain their certificate of completion completely online.
The National CDA Certificate is a nationally recognized program that is designed to help the caregiver(s) of children ranging in ages from birth to five years old the ability to provide an appropriate early care education setting. The program focuses special attention to brain development and the basic health and safety needs of young children. The knowledge and skills that the program will pass on to students as as follows:
- Advanced understanding of learning environments.
- An understanding of the principles of child development and behavior.
- Ability to work with families of the children.
- Knowledge of child health and safety.
- Ability to maintain professionalism with parents, staff, etc.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.