Meeting & Event Management Certificate
The online Meeting & Event Management Certificate program from Dakota County Technical College prepares students for careers in marketing and public relations firms, hotels, convention centers, country clubs, casinos, resorts, and other industry attractions. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Special Event Coordination & Management
- Hospitality Marketing & Promotion
- Hospitality Risk Management & Legal Issues
- Event Design
- International Negotiation Strategies
- Global Hospitality Perspectives
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$183.93
Out of State Rate:$183.93
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee: (per credit): $17.65
- Hybrid Course Fee: (per credit): $21.45
International Students Accepted:Yes
Some courses may be hybrid or include on-campus components.
- High school transcripts or GED certificate
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
The following states have not authorized DCTC to offer distance education to their residents: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington D.C., West Virginia, and Wyoming.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.