The online Associate in Applied Science in Accounting degree program from Dakota County Technical College provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to analyze, interpret, and record financial information regarding the operations and financial condition of businesses and organizations. Coursework focuses on:
- Spreadsheet and accounting software
- Preparing financial statements, tax returns, and government forms
- Federal and state tax and payroll laws
Graduates are prepared to pursue accounting careers in manufacturing firms, hospitals, banks, insurance companies, or private corporations.
Some courses may be hybrid or include on-campus components.
- High school transcripts or GED certificate
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission