The online BA in Communication & Media degree program offers students an interdisciplinary curriculum focused on critical issues related to communications, with emphasis on new and traditional media. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Develop communication strategies that are responsive to cultural and audience differences and the requirements of new media
- Understand the global reach of communication and media and how they serve as powerful links between and among the world's cultures
- Explore ethical issues in journalism, advertising, and public relations
- Examine web design, information architecture, page layouts, and user research
Graduates are prepared to pursue careers in advertising, public relations, broadcasting, journalism, digital media, management, and international organizations.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
CUNY Graduate School and University Center – School of Professional Studies is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must possess at least 24 transferrable credits from an accredited institution.