Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Cumberland University is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to take on leadership roles in the field and advance in their careers. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Community Health
- Leadership & Management
- Vulnerable Populations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$470.41
Out of State Rate:$470.41
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $465
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 122 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits
- A nursing diploma or AS degree in nursing (regionally accredited)
- A 2.0 GPA
- A current and valid registered nurse license without restriction in your state of residence
- To be currently employed as an RN (with exceptions)
- 2 years of work experience as an RN
- Completion of the following prerequisites: Microbiology; Anatomy & Physiology I; Anatomy & Physiology II; Statistics (but can be taken within the program if missing)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.