Crown College offers the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. This degree prepares graduates to excel in business with a concrete understanding of the fundamentals of strategic planning, ethics, research, organizational behavior, leadership and more. The curriculum educates students in leadership philosophy, skills and strategies from a Christian perspective. Christian leaders are prepared to address the challenges of today’s business and nonprofit environments, and diverse workforce dynamics, from a position of strong Christian ethics.
Potential career opportunities in the following sectors:
- Public, private and nonprofit organizations
- Sales and marketing organizations
- Product and service organizations
- Retail and hospitality companies
- Financial institutions
- Insurance companies
- Accounting firms
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Crown College may consider non-accredited bachelor’s degrees on a case-by-case basis.
- You must have earned a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA in all previous post-secondary academic studies.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission