Crown College offers the online Master of Arts in Global Leadership. This program prepares students for effective cross-cultural ministry through graduate education founded on strong Christian principles. Coursework includes organizational communication and research, strategic planning, international team building and theoretical and spiritual foundations of leadership.
The following tracks are concentrations that provide focus training and curriculum in specific leadership areas:
- Church Development Emphasis
- Community Development Emphasis
- Disaster Management Emphasis
- International Education Emphasis
- Non-Profit Leadership Emphasis
- Biblical Studies Emphasis
- Christian Studies Emphasis
- Intercultural Ministries Emphasis
- Pastoral Counseling Emphasis
- Pastoral Leadership Emphasis
- Social Science Research Emphasis
- Spiritual Formation Emphasis
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Crown College may consider non-accredited bachelor’s degrees on a case-by-case basis.
- You must have earned a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA in all previous post-secondary academic studies.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission