Ready to take your EMS training to the next level? Creighton’s online Master of Science in Emergency Medical Services program will give you an edge in the competitive world of EMS. This unique program – offered in 8-week online courses – is carefully designed to fit into your busy schedule and provide you with the most current curriculum.
When you pursue your MS-EMS, you’ll learn from accomplished faculty members who are national and international leaders in the field. With access to their expertise, you’ll be able to greatly expand your theoretical and practical knowledge. Throughout your studies you’ll acquire the tools and techniques necessary to be a successful EMS professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include at least three years of experience in EMS or a related field
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission