Master of Investment Management & Financial Analysis
Investing is one of the more complex, competitive, and rewarding areas in finance. Creighton’s Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis (MIMFA) program offers intense and advanced training in investment management. With a curriculum designed around all three levels of the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) exams, and taught exclusively by faculty members who have passed it, this online master’s offers rigorous training that can make the difference between staying where you are and achieving your career ambitions.
Even if you don’t plan to pursue your CFA charter right away, you’ll still graduate with a valuable master’s degree and the in-depth investment and financial know-how required of confident investment professionals.
Coursework Based on the Real World
Instead of focusing exclusively on theory, the online Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis offers a practitioner-oriented view of finance and investment.
Coursework is adapted every year to reflect the rapidly changing world of finance and investment. Areas of study include:
- International trade and alternative investments
- Financial accounting procedures and their implications
- Methods of securities risk and return analysis
- Ethics and professional standards
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- A personal essay describing how this master's degree fits with the applicant's career objectives
- A current resume
- A bachelors degree.
- Two recommendations from individuals other than family members who are capable of assessing the applicant's performance in an academic or work setting
- An official transcript from each college-level institution attended by the applicant
- For those international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 80 iBT (213 CBT/550 PBT).
Creighton University, located in Omaha, Nebraska, offers a top-ranked education in the Jesuit tradition for people who want to contribute something meaningful to the world. It's where students, faculty and staff thrive in a supportive community committed to Jesuit, Catholic values and traditions. And, it's where students learn to become leaders through service to others.
Founded in 1878, Creighton is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S. Our more than 8,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students come to Creighton each year to find their place in the world through lives of leadership and service.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.