The online Doctor of Education in Interdisciplinary Leadership is an applied degree that builds on the university's Jesuit foundations of self-knowledge, social justice, and service to others to create visionary, committed leaders who can help organizations meet the challenges of the future and work toward the common good. The curriculum incorporates concepts and theories of leadership as students learn to use self-reflection as a tool for growth and to develop a framework for leadership grounded in faith, justice, and ethics. Graduates will be seen as having a commitment and dedication to becoming ethical and effective leaders in a constantly changing world.
This program requires an on-campus orientation and defense of dissertation.
- Master's or equivalent professional degree from an accredited institution
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose essay (5-7 pages)
- Official transcripts from all college/universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Two writing and/or research samples
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission