Cornerstone University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. This degree is designed for working adults who understand that a solid Christian liberal arts education will help them accomplish more in their professional and personal lives. Graduates will add value to their careers, integrating theory and practice from subject areas such as accounting, managerial economics, introductory data analysis and financial management.
Potential career opportunities:
- Small business administration
- Public relations specialist
- Business analyst
- Finance officer
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience since high school
- Minimum of 56 transferable, college-level credit hours from an accredited institution*
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of official military transcripts (if applicable)
*Cornerstone offers an online Associate of Science in Business Studies providing a pathway to the bachelor’s program.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission