The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Concordia University Wisconsin & Ann Arbor is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become leaders in the field and advance in their careers. The program focuses on:
- The ability to assess health and illness in individuals as well as groups, using clinical evidence
- Understanding the moral and religious dimensions of medical and health concerns or problems, especially those arising from the impact of new knowledge and technology
- The ability to provide care which reflects the needs, values, and preferences of patients within the context of their families and communities
- Understanding of issues in the contantly changing healthcare arena in regards to socio-economic, political, and professional issues involved in the health-care delivery process
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 121 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must have graduated from an ADN or Diploma nursing program.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission