Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Concordia University-Wisconsin is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become leaders in the field and advance in their careers. The program focuses on:
- The ability to assess health and illness in individuals as well as groups, using clinical evidence
- Understanding the moral and religious dimensions of medical and health concerns or problems, especially those arising from the impact of new knowledge and technology
- The ability to provide care which reflects the needs, values, and preferences of patients within the context of their families and communities
- Understanding of issues in the contantly changing healthcare arena in regards to socio-economic, political, and professional issues involved in the health-care delivery process
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$471.00
Out of State Rate:$471.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 121 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must have graduated from an ADN or Diploma nursing program.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized to accept new students from Alabama, California, Kentucky, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, or South Dakota. Additionally: Washington D.C. students are required to do clinicals in Virginia, and Maryland students can only do clinicals outside their state of Maryland.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.