The online Master of Science in Education with a specialization in Education Administration provides the education, capacity, and personal network for emerging leaders to confidently handle the complexity of administrative life. The curriculum develops students holistically as they also learn how to handle legal, financial, personnel, and academic matters. Coursework covers curriculum design, human resources, student safety, budgeting, and professional development while preparing students to take on extra stress, criticism, and responsibility.
- Requires from 33-39 credits for degree completion
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation
- Must have a valid and current educator's license
Note: Licensure meets the standards for state of Wisconsin teachers. Prospective students residing in another state should check with their agency's licensing requirements or may wish to request more information.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission