Master of Science in Nursing
Concordia University-Wisconsin offers an online MSN degree program designed to build on the baccalaureate nursing foundation, preparing professional nurse leaders as entry level family nurse practitioners, primary care adult-gerontology nurse practitioners, and nurse educators. Students may focus their studies on one of two concentrations:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$699.00
Out of State Rate:$699.00
Additional Fees :$3,588.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $58
- Technology Fee (per semester): $120
- Nursing clinical Fee (per semester): $586
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,849.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,849.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN degree from an accredited nursing school
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Science and undergraduate nursing GPA is evaluated as part of the admission process
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the USA
- Actively working in practice
- Current CPR certification
- Successful completion of: Statistics course – within five years of admission to the program
- Two week residency required for advanced health assessment course
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
We are not accepting new students from Alabama, California, Kentucky, New York, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota.
Additionally: Washington D.C. students required to do clinicals in Virginia. Maryland students can only do clinicals outside their state of Maryland.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.