The online Master of Science in Education with a specialization in School and Professional Counseling program focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit. Students learn skills needed to help individuals and families through issues related towards mental health and education. The curriculum embraces faith’s role in the counseling process and equips students with both practical skills and a deeply rooted sense of respect for those they interact with.
- Requires from 45-48 credits for degree completion
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 3.0
- Two letters of recommendation
- Must have a valid and current educator's license
Note: Licensure meets the standards for state of Wisconsin teachers. Prospective students residing in another state should check with their agency's licensing requirements or may wish to request more information.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission