Concordia’s online Child Life master’s program provides a career path for anyone with a desire to work with children and their families. This program is intended to develop skills and knowledge in order to provide familial support during major medical illnesses, crises or hospitalization, trauma and also in areas of education and prevention. Students will be encouraged to incorporate faith with evidence-based healthcare approaches.
Personal advisors provide online support and programs offer flexible options for learning.
- Regionally accredited bachelor's degree in child development or related field
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 120 documented volunteer hours working with children and families
- Background check
- Prerequisites may be required
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission