Concordia University Wisconsin & Ann Arbor offers the online Graduate Certificate in Accounting. In this program, students will learn advanced auditing, global production and operations, systems management, as well as approaches to different cultures and ethical boundaries within the world of business. This certificate is designed for students who intend to become CPA’s and are seeking to fulfill the credit hour requirements necessary to sit for the national CPA exam.
Potential career opportunities:
- Government and Nonprofit Finance
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Accounting Information Systems
- Corporate Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 for full acceptance Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- One page essay describing your reason for obtaining a graduate degree
- Two recommendations
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission