Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction / Educational Technology Leadership
Concordia University - Portland
Concordia University – Portland’s fully online M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Educational Technology Leadership concentration prepares candidates for leadership roles implementing education technologies in K-12 classrooms and community college settings. This program does more than deepen specific technology knowledge – candidates also gain the insights and skills to lead research on technology adaptation and best-use cases supporting curriculum enhancement, with an end goal of improved teaching and learning. The Educational Technology Leadership coursework also emphasizes the ability to think pedagogically about technology and develop sustainable proficiency in its use. Program graduates will also have the leadership skills to conduct training at the school or district levels, write community grants, and develop scaled implementation plans. A nonprofit, faith-based institution, Concordia University - Portland has produced effective, empowered academic leaders for more than 100 years. Earn a career-enhancing, accredited degree through a flexible, fully online curriculum that lets you keep your current job and balance your other responsibilities.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and is a member of the Concordia University System.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Letter of Intent
- Current resume
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher (Students may be conditionally accepted with a GPA below 2.8; however, you may be required to submit additional material.)
- Added supplemental requirements, including but not necessarily limited to letters of recommendation (if applicable)
Not authorized for residents of Kentucky.
Online Learning at Concordia University – Portland. Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
Our accelerated M.Ed. courses are five weeks in length and are designed for working adults. You can complete your M.Ed. coursework from wherever you have an internet connection, at the times most convenient for you. By enhancing your teaching skills in the field of your choice, you'll make a bigger impact in your classroom and in your career.
Our leadership focused Ed.D. courses are eight weeks in length, and the curriculum includes an innovative, interactive "virtual residency". Receive the same collaborative, in-depth academic support as traditional face-to-face residencies with the flexibility of a truly online experience.
As a faith-based university, Concordia University - Portland provides an inclusive learning environment which fosters discussion and stimulates intellectual rigor. For more than 100 years, we have provided students with a quality education based on leading-edge academic theory, practical skills and proven techniques. Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may be available. To find out if you qualify and to learn more about our programs, simply submit your information now.
Why choose Concordia University - Portland?
- Concordia University - Portland online programs can help you:
- Get your master’s degree in just 14 months!
- Earn your Ed.D. fully online in less than four years
- Achieve an advanced degree on your schedule, from the comfort of your home
- Use research-based best practices to have a more powerful impact on education
- Further your education through affordable financial aid and competitive tuition
- Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.