Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Concordia University-Nebraska is designed specifically for working professionals who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree while maintaining their career and family commitments. Coursework explores a range of topics such as:
- Nursing Theory
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Community Care
- Management & Leadership
- Diverse & Vulnerable Populations
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$500.00
Out of State Rate:$500.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion including transfer credits.
- Online BSN curriculum: 30 hours
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities
- Unencumbered, current Registered Nurse License
- Minimum of 2.0 G.P.A. in previous college course work and 12 semester credit hours completed (or provisional admission with permission of program director)
- Letter of Intent
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.