The M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education from Concordia University – Nebraska prepares educators to put children first as they teach young ages from birth through 3rd grade. This online program allows participants to earn their initial teaching license.
The flexible, faith-based online program includes the opportunity for hands-on classroom experience in the participant’s community. Coursework explores ways to help young children in diverse classrooms develop fundamental lifelong skills. Graduates of this Early Childhood Education master’s online will understand the cognitive, emotional, social, linguistic, and physical development of children from infancy through age 8.
The curriculum includes studies of:
- Advanced child development
- Language and literacy development
- Behavior management in inclusive settings
- Instructional methods for students with learning, intellectual, and developmental disabilities
- Integrating technology into curriculum and instructional design
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV