Concordia University Irvine offers the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. With this degree, students will learn how to bring transformation, performance, and productivity to teams and organizations. Character growth is the building block for high motivation and performance. Students will:
- Create clarity and alignment to mission, strategy, and vision across an organization.
- Train in the art of managing your energy versus your time.
- Gain the skills needed to create high-performing teams.
- Learn how to lead both strategically and relationally.
- Learn how to work with and direct difficult people.
- Cultivate a culture that accelerates performance.
- One official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that shows your confirmed bachelor’s degree
- Must have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Written essay
- Minimum of 1 professional reference required
- Current professional resume
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission