The online Master of Arts in Education in Curriculum and Instruction program is designed for students looking to continue their preparation in professional education through coursework while pursuing further work in subject matter areas where they feel a need for greater teaching proficiency. The program allows students to research and develop instructional content and pedagogy that is effective and ethically informed. Students learn to implement a balanced approach to the analysis and development of teaching and the learning process while identifying effective strategies for lifelong learning in the global and digital world.
- Official copies of all college/university transcripts
- Two completed reference forms
- Completed letter of intent
- Copy of Teaching Credential (the program is open to non-credentialed teachers who serve in private or parochial schools, pending further review of the applicant's teaching experience)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.70 or better
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission