The online Master of Education in Teaching and Learning is designed for current educators who wish to deepen their understanding of curriculum, instruction, and assessment theory through a practitioner’s lens. The curriculum provides innovative teaching strategies with respect to technology in the classroom, diverse student populations, disciplinary literacy, and assessments that meet national standards and assessment. Graduates will be able to integrate foundational theories with sophisticated lesson and curriculum design, exemplary instruction, and responsible assessment, and understand how to respond to the needs of all learners through differentiation and effective instruction.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation
- Objective statement of goals
- Added teaching credentials may be required
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission