The online Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership program is designed for classroom teachers interested in increasing their job responsibilities and assuming leadership roles within their schools and districts. Students will develop their own leadership style in the world of education and gather knowledge for a variety of leadership positions. Graduates aim for leadership roles in capacities such as department chairs, instructional coaches, curriculum coordinators, mentor teachers, and community liaisons rather than as principals.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation
- Objective statement of goals
- Added teaching credentials may be required
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission