The online Master of Arts in Blended and Online Teaching for PK-12 Educators is designed to prepare practicing K-12 educators for instruction in blended and online environments. Students learn to think creatively and critically of ways in which online education can serve to meet the learning needs of students and master a variety of technology skills using current information, communication, and learning technologies. Graduates are able to develop instructional strategies appropriate to the online student using research based, data-driven decision making and envision emerging technology trends and their application in teaching and learning.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned
- Two letters of recommendation
- Objective statement of goals
- Intended for practicing k-12 educators
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission