The Bachelor of Arts in Sports & Recreation Management degree from Concordia University Chicago is for students with an interest in the business side of sports organizations and recreation centers. Students will learn valuable skills and experience in related areas such as operations and facilities management, marketing, and finance.
- This is a bachelor completion program. For students who do not meet the required college credits for transfer, Concordia offers an online associate's pathway.
- Most recent college transcript must indicate that the student was in good standing and earned at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended
- Successful completion of college English Composition (with a grade of C or higher)
- Documentation of two years of full-time work experience outside the home
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission