The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management from Concordia University aims to provide those enrolled with practical knowledge, critical thinking and interpersonal skills, as well as ability in public speaking and presentation.
- This is a bachelor completion program. For students who do not meet the required college credits for transfer, Concordia offers an online associate's pathway.
- Most recent college transcript must indicate that the student was in good standing and earned at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Submission of official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended
- Successful completion of college English Composition (with a grade of C or higher)
- Documentation of two years of full-time work experience outside the home
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission