Concordia University Chicago offers the online Associate of Arts in Organizational Management. This degree is a solid stepping stone into many fields, such as business, education, government and the non-for-profit sectors, as well as many more. Students will develop the skills and techniques that effectively guide individuals and teams.
Course work will prepare students with the following:
- demonstrate exemplary public presentation skills
- coordinate and facilitate the work of others
- understand organizations and their culture
- possess excellent interpersonal skills
- A completed application for admission
- An official high school transcript with a grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale indicating graduation date or an official high school transcript with an ACT composite of at least 20 or a combined SAT score of 930 indicating graduation date.
- You may receive transfer credit for up to 32 credit hours.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission