Master of Science in Digital Media
Concordia College - New York
Concordia College-New York’s trailblazing Master of Arts in Digital Media offers artists and creators an outstanding graduate curriculum that leads to a mentored capstone and thesis project. The 30-credit, 20-month M.A. in Digital Media is ideal for both experienced and emerging digital media professionals who want to sharpen their technical abilities and broaden their business knowledge without compromising their artistic standards.
Apply what you learn in class to your current job, improve your skills, and enhance your portfolio, all before you graduate!
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Must submit a portfolio of professional digital work or independently produced pieces demonstrating technical ability, aesthetics, and accomplishments
This degree program is currently not authorized for residents of: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Small School. BIG IMPACT.
Concordia College-New York offers accredited, innovative career-enhancing degrees online to help you learn new skills and advance your career as a transformative leader in your field. We provide an intimate and supportive online educational experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical, dynamic leaders ready to improve their workplaces, their communities, and the world at large. Concordia New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer an affordable, nationally-ranked education that combines rigorous academics with a truly diverse community experience. We do this by delivering personalized learning blended with a global perspective, and motivated by a Christ-centered mission to transform the lives of our students.
Why Choose Concordia College-New York Online?
- Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Study with faculty members who have years of professional experience in their respective fields.
- Apply the skills and knowledge you learn in class the next day to your current project or role.
- Scholarships, grants and other forms of financial aid may also be available to help students with their tuition.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.