Associate of Science in Software Development
The online Associate of Science in Software Development provides a foundation in computer programming concepts, systems development and data modeling. Students will also learn software development and programming using object-oriented languages such as Java and Visual Basic.
Graduates will be prepared for entry-level employment opportunities as programmers.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$215.50
Out of State Rate:$323.25
Additional Fees :$2,714.50
Fees Overview :
Allegheny County residents pay tuition of $107.75 per credit hour.
- Capital Fee (per semester, not applicable for Allegheny County residents): $78
- College Fee (per semester): $72
- Online Learning Fee (per course): $20
- Technology Fee (per credit, no maximum): $22.25
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $25
- Student Service Fee (per credit): $4.25
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,291.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,079.25
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$9,502.75
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree requires 63-67 credits for completion.
Must have high school diploma or Pennsylvania GED certificate or must be at least 18 years of age with experience reasonably equivalent to a GED.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.