Associate of Science in Information Technology Support
The online Associate of Science in Information Technology Support provides a foundation in hardware components, operating systems, networked environments, troubleshooting technical problems and supporting users.
Upon completion students will be prepared for entry-level employment opportunities as a user support or network support specialist.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$215.50
Out of State Rate:$323.25
Additional Fees :$2,661.50
Fees Overview :
Allegheny County residents pay tuition of $107.75 per credit hour.
- Capital Fee (per semester, not applicable for Allegheny County residents): $78
- College Fee (per semester): $72
- Online Learning Fee (per course): $20
- Technology Fee (per credit, no maximum): $22.25
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $25
- Student Service Fee (per credit): $4.25
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,807.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,379.75
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$9,234.25
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree requires 61-66 credits for completion.
Must have high school diploma or Pennsylvania GED certificate or must be at least 18 years of age with experience reasonably equivalent to a GED.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.