Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems
The online Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems prepares students with a broad knowledge of computer information systems. Students will learn core principles and terminology related to computing.
Students who complete this program may continue their studies at another school to earn their Bachelor degree or enter into a career in computing.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$215.50
Out of State Rate:$323.25
Additional Fees :$2,661.50
Fees Overview :
Allegheny County residents pay tuition of $107.75 per credit hour.
- Capital Fee (per semester, not applicable for Allegheny County residents): $78
- College Fee (per semester): $72
- Online Learning Fee (per course): $20
- Technology Fee (per credit, no maximum): $22.25
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $25
- Student Service Fee (per credit): $4.25
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,807.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,379.75
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$9,234.25
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree requires 61-68 credits for completion.
Must have high school diploma or Pennsylvania GED certificate or must be at least 18 years of age with experience reasonably equivalent to a GED.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.