Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Columbus State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Columbus State University provides registered nurses with the advanced education and skills required to expand their careers and/or pursue graduate studies. With a focus on the evidence-based practice process, coursework explores topics such as:
- Professional development
- Health assessment
- Disease control
- Global health issues
- Disaster response
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 123 credits for completion including degree program and transfer credits.
- Curriculum: 63 hours of core and nursing prerequisites; and 60 nursing hours (including 32 credits awarded on successful completion of NURS 3191 and 6.67 credits of nursing courses)
- Been admitted to Columbus State University
- Hold a valid, unencumbered RN license in the state in which you plan to complete your clinicals
- Earned a minimum nursing grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale
- Submitted a completed application including all requirements outlined in the application, including official transcripts
- Completed sufficient core and pre-requisite courses
- NOT been excluded from another RN-BSN program for any reason
Since 1958, CSU has educated students who have gone on to become leaders at the local, state and national level. Just 100 miles southwest of Atlanta, CSU is part of the University System of Georgia, offering a wide variety of degree programs, from online degrees to a doctorate in education. Currently, students can complete bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and professional certificates in fully online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.