Master of Science in Nursing
Columbus State University
The online MSN degree program from Columbus State University prepares professional registered nurses for advanced practice nursing roles. Three concentrations are available for students to customize their degree based on their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Education - facilitate learning in various environments through the application of knowledge in instructional design, curriculum development, technology utilization, and evaluation of learning
- Leadership - influence, design, manage, transform, and evaluate the evolution of nursing services and care delivery
- Informatics - become proficient in health information technology and essential informatics competencies
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited university and a nationally accredited nursing program (NLNAC or CCNE)
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (regular admission) or 2.75 (provisional admission)
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state where clinical course requirements will be met
- Three (3) professional letters of reference
- Acceptance into the Graduate School at Columbus State University
Since 1958, CSU has educated students who have gone on to become leaders at the local, state and national level. Just 100 miles southwest of Atlanta, CSU is part of the University System of Georgia, offering a wide variety of degree programs, from online degrees to a doctorate in education. Currently, students can complete bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and professional certificates in fully online formats.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.