Doctor of Business Administration
Columbia Southern University offers the online Doctor of Business Administration. This degree advances decision-making and leadership skills, provides an in-depth application of theory and research, and facilitates methods to solve industry problems. Program components offer opportunities for students to explore investigative skills and perform data analysis. Graduates are prepared to contribute new knowledge to a specific segment of industry.
Doctoral Dissertation options:
- Theoretical-Based Study
- Research Project-Based Study
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.00
Out of State Rate:$350.00
Additional Fees :$150.00
Fees Overview :
- CSU Online Library fee (one-time / waived for military): $50
- Petition to Graduate fee: $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$15,350.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Possess an accredited baccalaureate degree and a master’s of business administration, or a business related master’s degree from a post-secondary institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or equivalent
- Have two years of business related professional experience post baccalaureate
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
May not be approved for every state. Students should check for state authorization in their state of residence prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.