Columbia Southern University offers the online Associate of Science in Business. This program provides students the general education, business, and workplace skills necessary for success. Students learn and apply foundational managerial concepts and theories in a practical fashion, which prepare graduates for advanced business studies.
Upon completion of the program, students should be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills through effective written communications such as business reports and virtual connections.
- Evaluate different leadership styles.
- Analyze ethical issues in business practices.
- Prepare financial cost analysis of business processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission