Columbia College - Undergraduate Department of Physical & Biological Sciences
Building on the successful biology, chemistry and environmental science programs at our main campus in Columbia, Missouri, Columbia College offers the following, fully-online degree:
• Associate in Science in Environmental Studies
In this program you will complete courses in biology, chemistry, environmental science, politics and ethics, resource management, the history of environmentalism and ecology.
if you have a passion for the environment and a desire to protect it, this program can help you turn that passion into a career, developing a detailed understanding of the ways in which humans interact with the natural environment.
Why Columbia College?
- Online classes allow you to fit your degree around your other commitments. You’ll have weekly assignments and deadlines, but you decide when to do the work.
- Tuition is about half the national average for four-year private schools, saving you thousands on your degree.
- Class sessions last eight weeks and start six times each year, giving you the opportunity to complete an associate degree in one year and eight months.
- Columbia College is one of the nation’s largest private, nonprofit institutions and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, so you can be confident your degree will be respected in the job market.
Location: 1001 Rogers Street,Columbia, MO 65216
Religious Affiliation: Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Sector & Type: Private, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Masters
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
School Video - Columbia College - Undergraduate Department of Physical & Biological Sciences
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.