Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Columbia College - Undergraduate Department of Nursing
The fully online RN to BSN program at Columbia College is designed to help working RNs obtain a baccalaureate degree without having to put their career on hold. Courses in the program are designed to enhance complex clinical reasoning, decision-making and collaborative skills, contributing to patient safety and quality processes. Graduates will be prepared to assume advanced roles in nursing management.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits
- Proof of RN licensure (NCSBN)
- Proof of ASN or ADN degree (transcript documenting degree completion must be provided). Students with nursing diplomas will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Not available to residents in the District of Columbia and in the States of Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington. Alabama residents are advised to check with nursing licensure eligibility and requirements of their state, prior to enrollment into the program.
Columbia College offers a full-online RN to BSN program for working nurses looking to advance their career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
To be admitted, you must have completed an associate degree in nursing and be licensed as a Registered Nurse.
Why Columbia College?
- Online classes allow you to fit your degree around your nursing career. You’ll have weekly assignments and deadlines, but you decide when to do the work.
- Tuition is about half the national average for four-year private schools, saving you thousands on your degree.
- Class sessions last eight weeks and start six times each year, giving you the opportunity to complete your degree quickly. We expect most students to complete the program in around two years.
- Columbia College is one of the nation’s largest private, nonprofit institutions and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, so you can be confident your degree will be respected in your field.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Columbia College - Undergraduate Department of Nursing
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.